For those who dreams to visit Chernobyl zone and doesn’t have much time to spend for searching and booking – this trip will be a real catch!
It's available on every weekend of the year except some dates in late April.
SoloEast will take care of all the travel services for you including pick up from the airport, accommodations (3 * hotel in the center) and the tour to Chernobyl.
If your flight on Friday arrives in the morning or afternoon – you will be able to visit the Museum of Chernobyl like an introduction to the tour to the zone.
During the Saturday trip to Chernobyl you will see:
• Chernobyl town with Wormwood Star memorial, St. Ilya Church, Memorial "To Those who Saved the World"
• Almost fully buried Kopachi village and check it's kindergarten which we can enter.
• The third stage of the ChNPP (uncompleted reactors # 5, # 6, and unfinished cooling towers).
• Reactor #4 from a 270m distance and construction site of a new sarcophagus.
• Red Forest and Pripyat road sign.
• Pripyat town: Lenin Street, the main square, the palace of culture, Polissya hotel, supermarket; Ferris wheel, the stadium, school, swimming pool, hospital, etc.
• Drive through the tiny part of western radioactive trace.
• Visiting Paryshiv village, meeting the self-settlers (people who chose to come back to their homes after the evacuation (optional).
• Duga 3
Single supplement: US $330
TWN room shared: US $215 per person
- Airport pick up and drop off (including visiting Chernobyl Museum, if time allows).
- Two night at the 3* hotel in the downtown of Kyiv (maximum 10 min walk to the central street).
- Chernobyl Tour on Saturday - including lunch.